Directing and Leading for Quality
As you identify your key leaders’ personality types, you can ensure that you have the right balance in your organization in order to take it to the next level. Understand who you have on your team and how to get the most from each of them. You’ll also learn how to get the right people into the right positions, how to recruit, manage and keep volunteers to help your organization grow.
Communication & Worship
Excellence in Expression
Learn how preaching & worship can work together to effectively communicate the message of Christ. Synergy in the pulpit is critical to building momentum and sustaining growth in your ministry or business. This session will stretch your skills as a public speaker or worship leader and help you focus and obtain the objective of your worship experiences each week. (This is a favorite for both ministry and business leaders)
Organizational Definition and Balance
Dr. Rutland expounds on Leadership vs. Management. He shares how leadership is about doing the right thing, and management is all about doing things right. While he addresses how to balance leadership with management to maximize your team’s potential, you’ll learn valuable principles to steer your organization toward sustained growth.
Strategic Leadership for Growth
Learn how to effectively lead those around you, communicate ideas and expectations accurately and manage organizational finances. Learn to turn the ship for organizational growth. This session focuses on many aspects of transformation including but not limited to building momentum, board management, leadership, communication and vision, and finances.
To pay by phone, or to register your group, please call David Manning at 407-333-7138.
- Attend all four sessions (a full year of the NICL) in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Rutland will teach one session each quarter for a full year.
- This rate allows you to attend the full year by yourself, or you may bring your spouse and up to four additional team members from your ministry to attend this training with you. Dr. Rutland highly recommends training as a team.
- Attend a one-week intensive taught by Dr. Mark Rutland in Lake Mary, FL or North Dallas, TX.
- These one-week intensive training compacts three regular sessions taught by Dr. Rutland into one week. This course was designed to help leaders with a stricter travel schedule or who want to earn credit hours towards a Master’s degree finish training in an expedited manner.
- Any student taking this one-week intensive is eligible to take the Communications and Worship session in Gainesville, GA in November for FREE. Attending this last session is a requirement to receive a Certificate of Completion and to be eligible for the college credit offered through this training program.
- This rate allows you to attend the one-week intensive by yourself, or you may bring your spouse and up to four additional team members from your ministry to attend this training with you. Dr. Rutland highly recommends training as a team.
- Attend the Communications and Worship session in Gainesville, GA for FREE.
- This option is only available to students who are interested in attending Dr. Rutland’s one-week intensives taught in Lake Mary, FL or North Dallas, TX.
- If you plan to attend Dr. Rutland’s one-week intensive, you may attend the Communications and Worship session by yourself, or you may bring your spouse and up to four additional team members from your ministry to attend this training with you. Dr. Rutland highly recommends training as a team.