At the National Institute of Christian Leadership (NICL), Dr. Rutland will teach you the principles needed to increase giving such as:
- How to increase your tithes by nearly 10% without much effort
- How to properly identify and evaluate the number of giving units in your ministry
- How to identify the per unit average monthly gift in your ministry
- How to analyze the giving trend and the numerical growth/loss trend
- How to figure out the realistic external growth potential as well as your internal financial ceiling
- How to understand the greatest difference in how people give and why
- How to run a successful capital campaign (with real life example)
- How to think about debt in an alternative way (good debt versus bad debt)
- How to identify if you are risk-adverse or risk-tolerant and what it means for your ministry
- How to leverage debt to sustain an increase in giving and grow your church
Note: The majority of these teachings are in Session 3 titled, Transformational Management.
GROW YOUR MINISTRY
RECRUIT MORE VOLUNTEERS
BUILD TRUST AND REDUCE CONFLICT
INCREASE YOUR BRAND AND INFLUENCE
COMMUNICATION AND WORSHIP
Achieve a higher level of giving in your ministry!
Schedule an appointment to talk with a NICL Advisor. Let’s discuss the path that’s best for you and your ministry.